Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quarter sized cookies

Today Alex and Nathan helped me bake one batch of cookies from a recipe provided on the back of a bag of Nestle chocolate chips. They had a lot of fun helping me add the ingredients to the bowl but they did not like the mixer running. The recipe said it made five dozen cookies. I got almost three. Which makes me ask; how big are these cookies supposed to be anyways? Mine were about the size of a coffee cup maybe a bit smaller. They are not huge cookies by any means. But I guess that my cookies do not meet the Nestle standards on cookie size. In the future I will try to keep my cookies to an appropriate dimension so that I can get the full five dozen promised. Although if I get five dozen cookies I might feel worse about eating them because I will have eaten so many more cookies. Eating three dozen cookies must be better than eating five dozen. I guess that I will keep my current cookie size and feel better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment