Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rain rain rain

Today it rained pretty much all day. Literally. I woke up around 6am (I know, what was I thinking.) and it was raining pretty hard outside. I walked the boys to school in the rain. picked them up in the rain. And during the one break in the weather, we walked over to the mall across the street to get some ice cream for a desert. When we were ready to leave, it was raining. I shouldn't be upset since this is supposed to be the rainy season here. The first we were here it would rain, but not until afternoon and for maybe an hour at the most. Today was a constant hard rain. anyways, it wasn't all that bad. we had a couple of furniture items delivered from the store today so I guess it was ok to be stuck home. It was only a desk and a little cabinet for the kid's toys. at least now we have an area for our computer and their stuff.
I still find myself getting very tired in the afternoon. I must still be adjusting to the time difference. I never really believed in all that jet lag stuff until coming here. One day last week they boys and I just fell asleep on the couch and chairs in the living room. We fell asleep at around 5 in the evening and didn't wake up until about 745 which made trying to get them to bed really interesting. It's been getting better day to day so hopefully we'll be good in a little while. So that way when we go back to visit in the fall we'll be really screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment